From the Rodats Skating School we are glad to present the Barcelona IFSA Championship 2007, an event that has been gathering skaters all around the world for several years, showing the highest competition levels in freestyle.
This year the competition in Spain is taking place, once again, in Barcelona. The celebration dates are June 30th and July 1st 2007.
The important event is taking place in the Clot Park (Escultors Claperós Street with Cabanyal Street), a great space outdoors that is located very near from the city center, next to the Glòries Square (Plaza de las Glòries), between Avenida Meridiana and Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, two of the main approaches to the city.
For further information you can contact us at IFSA.email@example.com
Place : Barcelona – SPAIN
Date : 30th June 2007 – 1st July
Website 1 : http://www.ifsa.asespat.es
Website 2 : http://rodats.asespat.es/barcelona-ifsa-2007
IFSA Forums Topic : http://forum.ifsasports.org/index.php?topic=136.0
Inscription form :
Schedule : http://www.ifsa.asespat.es
10h00 Training SpeedSlalom – Women
11h00 TimeTrials – W
12h00 KO – W
13h00 FreeJump – W&M
16h00 Training FreestyleSlalom – Men
17h00 FreestyleSlalom – M
19h30 HighJump – W&M
|10h00 Training SpeedSlalom – M
11h00 TimeTrials – M
12h00 KO – M
15h00 Training FreestyleSlalom – W
16h00 FreestyleSlalom – W
How to go from the airport to the center of Barcelona:
* By train: This is the fastest way. There is a RENFE line, the C10, that connects the Barcelona airport and the center of the city. Trains run every half an tour and the journey takes 25 minutes. There is a stop at Sants Station (connecting with Metro Line 3-green and Line 5-blue) and another stop at Passeig de Gràcia (connecting with Metro Line 2-purple, Line 3-green and Line 4-yellow), 5 minutes from Plaza Catalunya.
* By bus: You can also take the Aerobus, a bus that will take you from the airport to the center of Barcelona. There are two main stops in the city, Plaza España (connecting with Metro Line 1-red and Line 3-green) and Plaza Catalunya (connecting with Metro Line 1-red and Line 3-green). There is a bus every 15 minutes approximately. Check the schedules.
* By taxi: It is a comfortable but expensive way to reach the city center. The journey to the city center costs around 25-30 € , and an extra amount for every suitcase.
How to go to the Clot Park from every point of Barcelona:
* By Metro: It is the easiest way. The Clot park is 200 metres from the Clot Metro stop (Line 1-red and Line 2-purple) and 250 metres from the Glòries Metro stop (Line 1-red).
* By train: You can also go the Clot Park taking a RENFE train. Check the lines and the schedules. The airport line does NOT connect to Clot.
* By bus: There are several bus lines that will take you to the Clot area: 7, 33, 43, 44, 56, 60, 92, B20, B21, B24, N2, N7 and N9. Check the lines and the schedules.
For further information you can also check the following links:
Accommodation in Barcelona:
- Youth Hostels:
Here you will find some information about Barcelona and a list of youth hostels in the city.
This is the most central youth hostel in the city, located near the famous Ramblas. In English.
In this poage there is information about two youth hostels: the Hostel New York Barcelona and the Alberg Palau. In English.
A list of hostels in Barcelona.
From this page you can book a hotel in Barcelona. You can choose the category and the location. In English.
For further information you can contact us at
Escuela de Patinaje Rodats, organizadora del campeonato IFSA Barcelona 2007